Party type 1: Cookie or Cupcake parties
Cost is $260 for 8 people - additional people are $30each
You can select from owls, bows, butterflies, dresses, initials, snowmen, Monster High,
pandas, teddy bears, puppies, castles, lady bugs, dinosaurs, and much more.
Party type 2: Mini Cake Parties
$270 for 6 people- additional people are $35each
So, what can we make?
This is calculated according to your location. For local parties within Manningham this is usually no more than $10. Other area depend on kilometres travelled. $30-$40 is average.
All mobile cake parties include:
1. A Personalised Cake Decorating Session.
We have had so many different party themes. You can select from one of our existing themes, or suggest something new.
2. An invitation file:
Sent to you via email for you to print at home.
3. A 5 inch cakes, 4 cupcakes or 4-6 speciality cookies ready to decorate.
Standard mini cake and cupcake flavours are vanilla or chocolate. Other flavours are available but may incur an additional charge. Allergies can be catered for if organised in advance. Cookies can be vanilla or chocolate.
4. An icing kit.
5. For smaller guests -apron to wear while you are decorating:
We have a selection of colourful aprons in various sizes to wear while at the party.
More Party facts:
What age group are they suitable for?
Cupcake and cookie parties can be designed for children from 4 years of age, right up to Adults. Mini cake decorating parties are best for those aged 7 years and up.
How many guests?
Mini cake parties have a minimum of 6 guests.
Cupcake and cookie parties have a minimum of 8 guests.
Generally in a home environment there is a maximum of 14 guests, so that each person gets enough help. If you have other numbers in mind, please contact me to discuss. We have done corporate events with larger numbers.
How long are the parties?
Between 90 to 120 minutes is allocated for your party.
If you require me to stay longer than 2 hours, please let me know when you book. Additional fee apply.
How long do I need to invite my guests for?
For most cake decorating parties you will need to allow 2 hours, plus the time need to eat if you plan to serve food.
What do I need to provide?
1.For the cake decorating activity all you need to provide is a place to work, with a plastic table cloth. This makes it very easy to clean up. I provide placemats for the children to work on.
2. You also provide any party food for the guests. Most families choose to serve food after the cake decorating has finished.
3. Some families also like to decorate the room where the party will be held. If you will be doing this, please let me know so I can make sure my colours coordinate with yours.
4. If there is anything extra we recommend for a particular activity, we will let you know! I am in regular email contact before the party, to make sure everything is organised.